City Service / Tourism

City Board Service Application

Tourism Board Funding Application - New Fillable PDF *

Parks & Rec

Park Rules

Park Shelter House Rental Form


Building Permit Application - New Fillable PDF *

Roof Permit Application - New Fillable PDF *

Sign Permit Application - New Fillable PDF *

Trade Permit Application (Mechanical/Plumbing) - New Fillable PDF *

Building Site Plan

Curb Break Application

Demolition/Removal Application

Fencing Regulations (No Permit Required)

Occupancy Permit Application

Sidewalk/Drive Approach Permit Application

Temporary Special Event Permit Application

Transient Merchant/Peddler/Solicitor Permit Application

* To fill out your permit form electronically to print it out, right click and save it to your desktop. Then fill it out, print it, and submit it with the permit fees.


General Contractor's License Application

Trade License Verification (Mechanical/Plumbing)

Rental Properties

Property Maintenance Check List

Rental Property Registration Form



Departments - City Calendar - Community Info - City Government - Employment - Utilities - Relocating to Denison
Home - About Denison - Online Forms - Feedback - Contact Us

Website Design by Bluespace Creative, Inc.